Fiscal representation is one of the services most sought after by our clients. When buying a property in Spain, non residents are liable to pay Income Tax for the property they own. This tax is paid to the Spanish Hacienda (Tax Office) every year. It is also a legal requirement that all property owners that are non residents appoint a Fiscal Representative in Spain.

Our fiscal representation services includes, not only the preparation and submission of your tax returns as non residents, but also any assistance and advice that you might need regarding your fiscal status in Spain. You will receive the best advice depending on your personal situation and your estate. Our solicitors will provide you with the tax information you need in every specific situation, for instance, when you become a resident in Spain.

If you would like to appoint us as your fiscal representatives in Spain, please download the form below. Make sure you fill in all the fields (Full name, address in your country of residence, NIE numbers, etc…) Don´t forget to sign it!.

Contact us or come to our Alicante or Murcia offices.